Crazy Life (Yunho)

ROMANISATION
Composer:Philippe-Marc Anquetil, Chris Lee-Joe, Marcus John
Lyricist:H.U.B
Arranger:Philippe-Marc Anquetil, Chris Lee-Joe, Marcus John


Sore wa tenkuu made noboru spiral no ue
Souzou ijou no flavor kanjiru yo everyday
Daisan no me hiraki mitsumeteru gateway
I ain't gonna stop. It's gonna be alright, girl kono mama crazy life

* Ready to go. Baby you know sweet sexy world
 Open your door nandodemo kimi ga nozomu nara
 Ready to go. Baby you know sweet sexy world
 Open your door nandodemo yoru ga hateru made

# Crazy Life atsui karada de
 Crazy Life sou nanimo kangaenaide
 Crazy Life motto shinjite
 Crazy Life daremo jama sasenai

Wakarikakete kita yo easy come, oh easy go
Kantan ni dekiru nante tsumaranai darou?
Harshinukeru uh the 4th dimension
Mayou kurai nara come on, let's get it on oh

*Repeat

  ~ Crazy Life koko kara saki wa
   Crazy Life mou zenbu afureru you ni
   Crazy Life motto shinjite
   Crazy Life daremo jama sasenai

(Rap)
Yo, I'm downtown running, boo
Over to the side ato ni kanji ni of the rhythm right
'Cause do ima ROO ni we're so on the kuro ni pushing off
So everybody going slowly
Kokoro kara everybody shake your body
And BURIBURI and push push in my world
Go ahead, you're my slave
Just want you tonight
It's showtime

# Repeat
~ Repeat


Credits to : lunatunalover @ LJ / http://ongaku-seikatsu.blogspot.com

----------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATION

Translation Note - You might want to glance at the first note before you read the whole translation. It may be really confusing otherwise. Then again, maybe not... I guess read the first verse and if you're like 'o.O Wha??', check the note. ^^

This is better than a spiral to the heavens
Feeling this flavor more than anyone can imagine, everyday
With the 'third eye' open, a gazing gateway
I ain't gonna stop. It's gonna be alright, girl, a crazy life like this


* Ready to go. Baby you know sweet sexy world
I'll open your door any number of times, if that's what you want
  Ready to go. Baby you know sweet sexy world
  I'll open your door again and again until night ends

# (Crazy Life) With an impassioned body
(Crazy Life) Just like that, clear your mind
(Crazy Life) Have more faith
(Crazy Life) I won't let anyone interfere

I've just started to understand
Easy come, oh easy go
Isn't it boring if you can do something easily?
Dash through the 4th dimension
If you hesitate, come on, let's get it on oh

* Repeat

~ (Crazy Life) From here on
 (Crazy Life) So that everything will overflow

 (Crazy Life) Have more faith
 (Crazy Life) I won't let anyone get in the way

(Rap)
Yo, I'm downtown running, boo
Over to the side, and later a feeling of the rhythm right
'Cause they're in a row, we're so on the 'bad guy,' pushing him off
So everybody going slowly
Full-heartedly, everybody shake your body
And angrily, and push push in my world
Go ahead, you're my slave
Just want you tonight
It's showtime


# Repeat
~ Repeat

Credits to : lunatunalover @ LJ / http://ongaku-seikatsu.blogspot.com


Translator's Notes

Keep in mind this is only my interpretation. This song has a lot going on in it and I could very well be misunderstanding something (or all of it >.>) So, please take the following with a grain of salt and if anyone else has suggestions/ideas on the meaning behind the lyrics, I'd love to hear what others got from the song.


So, right from the start Yunho is trying to make us all go 'o.O What the heck was the lyricist smoking?' I jest, I jest. But in any case, the main topic of this song, for some weird reason, seems to be the idea of a higher consciousness. He's saying that such self awareness, having such a feeling everyday is better than soaring into the sky and it provides a gateway for him to see things more clearly. Also, since later in the song he says 'open the door,' it may even be that this 'gateway' is enabling him to visit the girl. For more info on the whole 'third eye' / higher consciousness thing, check out the first paragraph (more if you want) of this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

Again, something that goes with the idea of 'higher consciousness' : a door to a another world that (he) will unlock for (her). I also think the whole 'until evening/night ends' part adds to this other world, or even the whole experience perhaps, being dreamlike, other-worldly.

Another reference to fun things, with a mention of the 4th dimension. Usually, the 4th dimension is thought of as time. So, I'm not exactly sure how one would 'run/dash through time,' but apparently with all his self-awareness and stuff, Yunho can pull it off! I also have no idea what's up with the sketchy English at the end. Once again, as naughty as it may sound, I don't really think it's supposed to be dirty. The lyricist likely has no idea what the phrase sounds like to native English speakers. >.<


I think this is continuing yet more the idea of hyper-awareness. Perhaps an idea of everything flowing together, of alternate times/people/places coming together as people move beyond physical constraints of the body and open their minds more? This is of course pure speculation on my part. Any other opinions?

As I mentioned at the start, this is done entirely by ear. I really have no explanations for it as I'm not even sure I've heard right. Just...don't take this as like... the law of the land for this song. It could be soooo wrong, unfortunately >.<

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this lyric everywhere!! Now, all that's left is Changmin's Wild Soul and it'll be complete!!

I LOVE YOU! :X

Unknown said...

ah Yunho love him <3 this song is sexy XD

Anonymous said...

aww. damn, "sweet sexy world" sounds hot! thanks for the lyircs =) <33333

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I love this song^^

But... In the lyrics.. is there a mistake? I may be wrong, but as far as I heard right, the rap part comes between "(With me) Crazy Life koko kara sakiwa
(Give to me) Crazy Life mou zembu afureru youni
(Feel me) Crazy Life motto shinjite
(Oh baby to me) Crazy Life daremo jama sasenai" and the longer chorus. You have placed it before the shorter chorus.

Sorry if I'm wrong aand... don't wanna complain but trying to help you make your perfectly lovable blog even more perfect.!

Thanks~

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really thought long and hard about Yunho's song. When hearing it and reading the translation, I couldn't help but think two things. 1-This is a SMEXY song!! 8O and 2- This should be every player's theme song! and yunho hardly seems like a player, which made the song more...interesting! LOVE your translations and keep up the amazing job! I hope this blog lives FOREVER!!!!! forever love~~~ FIGHTING!

Anonymous said...

it sound soo seductive..haha!

Post a Comment

TVXQ Dreamer Forum