Two Hearts

ROMANISATION

Now listen to me, come on girl
I love you, oh girl to me

Yoake mo tamerau tobira wo
Bokura wa akete shimau kiss you

Nukumori wo nokoshita mama de
Zurui yo ne kimi no naka no two hearts
Oh baby make you mine

* Zutto koko de matteru noni aitakute aenai yo my girl
Ashita ga konakute ii to omou hodo setsunasa wa so pain of love

Dokomade ikeba owareru no?
Jiyuu to hikikae no your love

Mitsumeau hikari to kage wo
Kasanete wa dakishimeteru two hearts
Oh baby make you mine

** Kitto kotae ga tookute mo wasurerarenai yume wo tonight
Itami yori mo itoshisa ga karada made shimetsukeru oh chain of love

Be my girl in my world
Be the one, gonna make you mine
Be my girl in my world
Be the one, make you mine

* Repeat
'So pain of love but I'm gonna make you mine'
** Repeat

I love you, oh girl

Credits: http://lunatunalover.livejournal.com/ Alicia




TRANSLATION


Now listen to me, come on girl
I love you, oh girl to me

This hesitant door and the dawn as well,
I'll open them completely and kiss you


The warmth lingers
It's not fair... the two hearts inside of you
Oh baby, make you mine

* Though I wait here forever, I want to see you but can't, my girl
'It's alright if tomorrow doesn't come,' I think over and over until it hurts... this is so (the) pain of love

How far will I go before this ends?
My freedom... and on the other hand there's your love


Looking at each other, light and shadow overlap
It's two hearts embracing
Oh baby, make you mine

** I'm sure that, even if the answer is far, far away, tonight will be an unforgettable dream
More than pain, it's love that tightens around my body, oh chain of love

* Repeat
'So pain of love but I'm gonna make you mine'
** Repeat

Credits: http://lunatunalover.livejournal.com/ Alicia




- Translator's Notes -

Just a general note, I think the 'girl' the narrator is in love with is in love with both 'him' and someone else. That's why there's such a struggle. A sort of 'should I pursue you or just give up / move on with my life?' debate. So yes ^^;;;

I'm not sure what the dawn is really supposed to do here, other than provide pretty imagery. I think the idea is that he's trying to get to 'her.' He's opening himself to the possibility of love with 'her' and at the same time, perhaps trying to make 'his 'way to 'her' despite the fact that 'she's' partially closed off, as she is undecided on who 'she' loves. (This could be totally wrong, but I'm trying to make the English make sense and be consistent with what seems to be a recurring theme ^^;; )

I think here, maybe the girl is in love with two people and one of them is the song's narrator? So here, it's a lament about how the one he likes has 'her' heart in two places. This could also explain the 'wanting to see but being unable to' sentiment expressed a bit later.

Once again, I wonder if he's torn by 'his' feelings for 'her.' Sort of a 'why can't I stop? How far will I go before I give up or you come to me? ' and so one one hand, he has his freedom, his life without 'her' and then on the other hand, the possibility of love.

As usual, this is just my interpretation. I could be completely wrong and this may not be the intended message.... it's just sort of what I get from it? Yes... I shall go away now





kanji

now listen to me come on girl
I love you oh girl to me

夜明けも ためらう扉を
僕らは 開けてしまうkiss you

ぬくもりを 残したままで
ずるいよね 君の中のtwo hearts
oh baby make you mine

ずっとここで待ってるのに 会いたくて会えないよmy girl
明日が来なくていいと 思うほどせつなさはso pain of love

どこまで行けば終われるの?
自由と引き替えのyour love

見つめ合う 光と影を
重ねては 抱きしめてるtwo hearts
oh baby make you mine

きっと答えが遠くても 忘れられない夢をtonight
痛みよりも愛しさが 身体まで締め付けるoh chain of love

be my girl in my world
be the one gonna make you mine
be my girl in my world
be the one make you mine

ずっとここで待ってるのに 会いたくて会えないよmy girl
明日が来なくていいと 思うほどせつなさは
‘so pain of love but I'm gonna make you mine'
きっと答えが遠くても 忘れられない夢をtonight
痛みよりも愛しさが 身体まで締め付けるoh chain of love

I love you oh girl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Thank you so much for posting this song......I love this song and Changmin's voice is so sexy ^^

Anonymous said...

kyaa~~
met too,..
luv this song,..
'cause changmin''s voice so seXy~~
kyaa~~

Kosuzu said...

hi, i already have this song translated if you'd like to use it on here. i posted it here: http://kosuzu.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Yay Alicia.. U did it.. LOL..

Anonymous said...

do you mind if i post this to a dbsk website opened by m'sia fan? ><
thanks if you can

Jiayi Ng said...

I love this song! Changmin's voice is nice!

Alicia said...

I'd be glad to add it myself if you want. You can add it as long as I'm credited as having translated the song(s) AKA it says something to the extent of 'translated by Alicia (http://ongaku-seikatsu.blogspot) / lunatunalover @ LJ'

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing, I thought this was Junsu singing at first...I love this song

Post a Comment

TVXQ Dreamer Forum