Close To You

ROMANISATION

Running 'round, turn around
T-O-H-O-S-H-I-N-K-I make me high (x2)

* Oh girl driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Hurry, hurry motto hurry up
Shining shining shining bright, everything's gonna be alright
Hurry, hurry so I love you

Holiday with you, let's go, radio-o-o music
Love song hibiku all day long kimi ga matteru basho ni drive on
License, cellphone wasuremono ga nai ka CHEKKU shite
Are you ready? Hajimari wa OK kimi to sugosu kyou wa perfect

* Repeat

Hayaku aitai yo darling you waratta hitomi ni
Ato 15(juugo)fun de kiss shitai sore ijou matenai love you

** Oh girl, driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Happy happy atsuku feel so right
Baby baby you're my baby, where do you wanna go today?
Happy happy so I love you

Feel me close to you ima sugu ni dakishimetai
Uh my baby sono mama de futari de... oh girl

* Repeat
Driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Happy happy atsuku feel so right
Baby baby you're my baby, where do you wanna go today?
Happy happy so I love you

Right now, come on come on
Hey hey hey
TVXQ, let's party time
Come on, come on, come on baby
Let's party time


Credits: http://lunatunalover.livejournal.com/ Alicia


NOTE #1: The lyrics that are in this color were not actually included in the lyrics, but I included them because I thought others might want to know them. These are, however, done entirely by ear so I can't guarantee their accuracy but I do feel that if they aren't 100% correct, they're at least pretty darn close XD

NOTE #2: Also, the lyrics I romanized from show the line in this color differently. They were written 'hurry hurry' but in the song, the word said is clearly 'happy happy.' If you want to see what I mean, look
here. I just thought I should let y'all know. So, people with lyric booklets: no freaking out over 'errors' ^_~



TRANSLATION

Running 'round, turn around
T-O-H-O-S-H-I-N-K-I make me high (x2)

* Oh girl driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Hurry, hurry, faster now, hurry up
The sun is shining shining shining bright, everything's gonna be alright
Hurry, hurry so I love you

Holiday with you, let's go, radio-o-o music
This love song will be echoing in my head all day long
As I drive on, to where you're waiting
License... cellphone... I check that I'm not forgetting anything
Are you ready? OK, let's get going! Today is a perfect day because I'm spending it with you

* Repeat

I want to see you soon, my darling you
After just 15 minutes of those laughing eyes, I want to kiss you
I can't wait longer than that, I love you

** Oh girl, driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Happy happy, this warmth feels so right
Baby baby you're my baby, where do you wanna go today?
Happy happy so I love you

I feel my body close to yours and I want to embrace you right away
Uh my baby, the two of us, just like this... oh girl

* Repeat

Driving driving in the morning, baby I gotta pick you up
Happy happy, this warmth feels so right
Baby baby you're my baby, where do you wanna go today?
Happy happy so I love you

Right now, come on come on
Hey hey hey
TVXQ, let's party time
Come on, come on, come on baby
Let's party time

Credits: http://lunatunalover.livejournal.com/ Alicia



- Translator's Notes -

Here, they don't actually say 'the sun' but I feel it's implied. What else would be shining bright in the morning, other than maybe a new paint job on the car? XD

I took a little creative license here. Literally, this line would be: 'Are you ready? Starting is OK, the today I spend with you is a perfect day.' Since 'starting is OK' sounds rather odd, I just went with the assumed message, which is that they have everything ready to start their trip.

Alrighty, so this line was just a bit weird. Here, the only non-English word is 'atsuku,' which is a form of 'atsui' (hot). The problem is, it's an adjective. So, this line would literally be "Happy happy, a warm/hot 'feel so right' " .... which doesn't really make sense o.O Sooo... I decided to just make it a noun and make 'feel' become 'feels'. ^^;;;; If anyone has a better idea, please let me know!

I interpreted pretty loosely here. The English in the line is 'feel me close to you' but it just doesn't flow that well into the Japanese that follows. So, I had a bit of fun with it and made it into prettier, more accessible English XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job translating. I love this song. I think its the best one yet. Thanks for the translations!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i love the way you translated this one!!! && the rest of course!!! thanks for always being so great and doing these translations!!! youre the best<3 THANKS AGAIN!!!

Post a Comment

TVXQ Dreamer Forum